After the success of the P4 Digital Healthcare convention in 2010, Highlands and Islands Enterprise offers the opportunity to further explore the rapidly evolving field of P4 digital healthcare.
The term ‘P4’ is being adopted in the life sciences and digital healthcare sectors to describe the changing healthcare landscape as it becomes more Predictive, Preventative, Personalised and Participatory.
P4 Digital: The future of healthcare conference, taking place at the Centre for Health Science in Inverness, will be held on 10 and 11 May 2011. The theme of the event will be ‘exploring and connecting’.
- Day 1, 10th May 2011
- 12.00pm – 1.00pm registration and lunch
- 1.00pm – 1.10pm introduction and welcome
- 1.10pm – 1.30pm scene setting – Dr Steven Dodsworth, Highlands and Islands Enterprise
- 1.30pm – 2.10pm P4 Digital and m-health – Sarah Sanders, Vodafone
- 2.10pm – 2.50pm P4 Digital, sensors and devices – Steve Setford, LifeScan
- 2.50pm – 3.50pm coffee and exhibition
- 3.50pm – 4.30pm P4 Digital and the web – Dame Wendy Hall, Web Science Trust*
- 4.30pm – 5.00pm Moray, a living laboratory – Moray Community Health and Social Care Partnership
- 5.00pm – 5.10pm closing remarks
* Remote connection
- Day 2, 11th May 2011
- 8.45am – 9.15am registration and coffee
- 9.15am – 9.30am opening remarks
- 9.30am – 10.10am P4 Digital and the NHS – George Crooks, NHS 24
- 10.10am – 10.50am P4 and consumer health psychology – Vivien Swanson, University of Stirling
- 10.50am – 11.30am coffee and exhibition
- 11.30am – 12.20pm P4 and design innovation – Irene McAra-McWilliam, Glasgow School of Art
- 12.20pm – 1.00pm P4 Digital in practice
- 1.00pm – 1.10pm closing remarks
- Lunch and networking
Delegate sign-up – please complete our online form here to sign up for this event.
Exhibition space will be available on a first come, first served basis. A donation is requested from exhibitors to cover hospitality costs. For more information please contact email@example.com
We can keep you up to date with news about P4 digital, if you would like to sign up for the mailing list please send your details firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on last year’s event can be located is available from the list ofprevious conferences.