Customer Service Policy
The mission of ScottishHealthcare.co.uk is to give to you a wide range of ScottishHealthcare.co.uk materials, to provide up to the minute and accurate information, and to offer services and programs desired. In fulfilling this mission ScottishHealthcare.co.uk strives to act as the most convenient point of access for the needed materials and information and to actively seek to make community members and organisations aware of ScottishHealthcare.co.uk resources and services.
In fulfilling its mission, the ScottishHealthcare.co.uk strives at all times to provide excellence in customer service. Excellence in customer service means that educated and knowledgeable providers are ready to assist viewers in finding the materials and services they want and need. Excellence in customer service also means that the providers will try to offer services in a fair manner that treats everyone with courtesy and respect and asks for courtesy and respect in return.
The following elements are emphasized in providing public service:
1. ScottishHealthcare.co.uk providers will treat every patron with equal respect and every request with equal importance.
2. Courtesy and attention to the needs of the ScottishHealthcare.co.uk user will be the key to all interactions. providers will try to be flexible in meeting ScottishHealthcare.co.uk viewers’ needs. Whenever possible, judgment calls will be made in the viewers’ favor.
3. Skilled ScottishHealthcare.co.uk providers will use their knowledge of ScottishHealthcare.co.uk resources to fulfill requests in a timely manner or else present alternatives when requests cannot be met immediately.
4. ScottishHealthcare.co.uk rules and procedures exist to make ScottishHealthcare.co.uk resources available on an equitable basis. If anyone has a question about why the ScottishHealthcare.co.uk has a policy or if the purpose of a policy is not understood, an explanation should be provided or else referred to a supervisor or the director of the ScottishHealthcare.co.uk.
5. The ultimate goal of ScottishHealthcare.co.uk is to meet ScottishHealthcare.co.uk viewers’ expectations for service while fulfilling the ScottishHealthcare.co.uk’s mission. Any comments are welcome regarding how well those expectations are being met.
All ScottishHealthcare.co.uk viewers deserve equal consideration and dignity for their requests for ScottishHealthcare.co.uk providers will seek to carry out the mission of the ScottishHealthcare.co.uk in a way that provides optimum service to all.
ScottishHealthcare.co.uk providers recognize the confidentiality rights of ScottishHealthcare.co.uk viewers. As a result, ScottishHealthcare.co.uk providers will not reveal the identity of people using ScottishHealthcare.co.uk materials to a third party nor will ScottishHealthcare.co.uk providers reveal the items checked out on another patron’s business.
All requests for information will be considered confidential and such requests will never be discussed with a third party, except with another librarian for the purpose of answering the question.
Members will respond to inquiries with the best factual information available but will refrain from offering personal opinions or advice in response to queries. In particular, ScottishHealthcare.co.uk providers may direct viewers to sources of consumer information, but they will not recommend products or services.